With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Jacob Brunton and Cody Libolt own the content on this website. It is copyrighted. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
You are free to do the following without permission:
• Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
• Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
• Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
• Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2017, FTNCI. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.ChristianIntellectual.com.”
Not Without Permission
You must have express written consent to do any of the following:
• Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
• Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.