With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Jacob Brunton and Cody Libolt own the content on this website. It is copyrighted. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
You are free to do the following without permission:
• Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
• Share our links and excerpts less than 500 words on social media.
• Extract and re-post less than 500 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
• Print off our posts and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
• Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© [Current Year], FTNCI. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.ChristianIntellectual.com.”
Not Without Permission
You must have express written consent to do any of the following:
• Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
• Alter, transform, re-publish, aggregate, syndicate, or build upon this work. If you are interested in re-posting one of our posts in its entirety, please obtain written permission by emailing us.
• We welcome social media shares, including links and excerpts up to 500 words. For social media shares, there is no need to obtain written permission.
We don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.